The Moton Museum offers a variety of resources.
Virtual Tour or Panel Discussion
You can conduct a virtual tour or virtual panel discussion with Museum staff and individuals who lived this history using Zoom, Skype, Facetime, or Google Hangout. This works best:
- as part of a broader unit on the Moton Story
- when students already possess background historical knowledge
- when the teacher reviews background information prior to the tour
- when students develop questions ahead of time
- if you would like your class to gain better understanding by engaging with a person close to the Moton story
Digital School Programs
You can request a package for one of our digital programs that were designed to integrate with your curriculum.